Research & Hope for Stroke
We find options so you find answers
When someone you love has a stroke, you may feel disbelief, confusion, panic and an overriding sense of helplessness. The Research & Hope website shows you what to do, where to go and how to find help. We offer you clear information, support, a balanced view and, above all, we offer you hope.
Although all stroke treatments on our website have undergone clinical trials, most of them are not routinely offered by doctors during stroke recovery. We strongly recommend that you discuss all of your stroke therapy choices with a qualified doctor before you start, as we do not provide medical advice.
- Read More
How we chose the stroke therapies and therapies
- Our aim is to help ordinary people to search through the mountain of data on stroke recovery, so that you can make well-informed decisions. To this end, we have brought together a selection of stroke treatments and therapies that may help rehabilitation after a stroke.
- Almost all of the treatments discussed in the Research & Hope website have undergone reputable clinical trials. In several cases, the research is ongoing but they have shown promising results.
- Some of the treatments we discuss are easily available, while others are only accessible through clinical trials.
- We do not endorse or recommend any particular treatments and you should seek professional advice in relation to all medical decisions. We provide information and listings that we hope are helpful, however disclaimers and warranties apply.
- My time at Neuro Hero May 2, 2017
My time at Neuro Hero As my time working as an intern at Neuro Hero draws to a close, I am able to reflect on the last 3 months as one of the most eye-opening times of my life. Between an education and an internship abroad, I have been able to learn an incredible amount […]